Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 Weeks

Today marks the third week since my interview in Denver for the Teaching Fellows. The program directors said during the Q&A session that all interviewees should hear back within three weeks. Now that this time has passed, I'm getting more and more anxious. I hope it is a good sign that they are checking my references and doing a background check. That is me being optimistic.

I've been working pretty consistently at Big Daddy's. Today was the best night - I finally made over $50 a shift. Thank goodness it's looking up...I needed that. However, I made a mistake that cost me $7. I mistakenly entered a $7 tip as 0, and the director of operations said there was no way to correct it. I feel that he just shafted me out of $7 because either he didn't know how to correct it or he just didn't feel like going through the trouble. I guess it's whatever.

I have since renamed Stoli to Jolene. I like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment