Monday, July 12, 2010

Quotes for my Traveling Soul

The map is not the territory.  ~Alfred Korzybski


Time is the beauty of the road being long. ~Blues Traveler


The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground. ~Buddha


I am a part of all that I have met.  ~Alfred Lord Tennyson


Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, 
Alice in Wonderland



Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop.  ~Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland


Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. ~Mark Twain


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowliness. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~Mark Twain


The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine


Ahh, words to live by.

2 comments:

  1. I looked at your blog before but didn't see these older posts... Of course, I LOVE your Alice in Wonderland quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I figured you would. Those are probably the best ones.

    ReplyDelete