Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Away it Goes


One day and $70 later, my documents – signed and dated – are on their journey to South Korea (thanks UPS!).  I triple-checked the list to my documents and made sure everything matched, so if anything is awry, I may pull my hair out. Literally. My days are getting longer the closer the time comes – I’m so ready to go! I’ve definitely outgrown Columbia, South Carolina (and to think I was debating moving home – yikes!)
Speaking of ready to go, I spent today packing up clothes and such from my apartment to move home.  I have no idea how I’m going to pack 4 seasons worth of work clothes, leisure (…i before e except after c totally doesn’t apply here, I just realized) clothes, work out clothes, shoes, socks, accessories….HOW?!  Maybe those space saver bags? Do they wrinkle your clothes? I could definitely use them regardless. I’m going to have a hard time narrowing down what to take to Korea and what to leave behind. Especially shoes. I want to take heels, but I know I’ll already tower over everybody. I’m going to have to enlist the help of others in deciding what to take/leave. Too much for me to handle!
On a side note – I’d love to see little Korean UPS men. How cute would they be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment