Sunday, July 11, 2010

The countdown has begun – 26 days until I’m supposed to leave for South Korea.  My contract begins August 9, so my estimated departure date is August 6.  The more I look into South Korea, the more excited I become.  After the drama with the Apostille/SLED situation, I finally have all my paperwork ready to send off to Korea to get my visa issuance number. Hopefully the twenty-six day time frame is adequate enough to get everything situated.  I’m definitely going to overnight/expedite my package via FedEx.  I’ve been double- and triple-checking my paperwork against the checklist, always worried I’ve overlooked some minute major detail.  Something as small as leaving out the date may or may not be detrimental to the process, so I cannot disregard any instruction.  Fingers crossed! I’m mailing it all off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment