Friday, December 31, 2010

Not so much

Not so much a New Year's Resolution...
I truly believe those are myths. We all mean well, but how many resolutions like, "Lose 10 pounds" or "Exercise more" do we make and then give up on within a few months? So, instead of having resolutions, this year I have a list of things I want to do/accomplish within 2011.

These are in no particular order

1. Have a real job/career in a city I love. (Seattle, Denver, NYC)
2. Be completely debt free (save if I buy a car ergo have car payments) by 2012
3. Be completely financially independent. [I'm sure you'll enjoy that one, Mom]
4. Travel back to Korea to see Trisha
5. Travel to at least one other country for a stay of more than a week [budget travel]

So my list may not be that long, but these are some hefty goals. Let's get it on...

No comments:

Post a Comment