Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vacation

Vacation all I ever wanted....DJ scratches the music. Yea. All I want is a vacation.

Today, as I walked into work, I was informed that our winter vacation is the end of December. That's great! Wait...by the end of December, my boss means...one day - December 31. Literally - the end of December. What the hell. One day for a winter vacation? You can't be serious. No joking here, my friends. I was told it's actually three days because we have Saturday and Sunday off, too. Am I the only one that realizes that Saturday and Sunday are not holidays? We have those days off every week. Come on, people.  This is insanity. But, to put things in perspective - I have yet to find anything very logical or sane about Korea, so I shouldn't expect my vacations to be logical.

I feel shafted, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment