Sunday, December 5, 2010

Growing Up

What do you want to do when you grow up? I have no idea. I had no idea in high school; I had no idea in college. I knew what I always had a dream of doing, but nothing I could concretely say, this is what I will do. But, enough of putting passions on the backburner. I fully believe (once I find the right market) that a coffee shop will succeed.  In tough economic times, there is less spending on big ticket items, but alcohol sales and coffee sales aren't impacted as greatly. Why? 1) you drown your sorrows in alcohol 2) you drink coffee to stay awake to work those 3 jobs you have just to make ends meet. Yes...a cafe. a bar. a hookah lounge. I will somehow incorporate those three things to make the best, non-corporate cafe....eventually :)

Now...some research must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment