Thursday, November 11, 2010

Corporate Conspiracy

Today was "Pepero Day."  You may ask yourself, "What is a pepero?" Well, it is nothing more than a skinny chocolate covered biscuit stick.  I made out quite well, thanks to Pepero Day.  I got a lot of chocolate covered biscuit sticks as well as other chocolates.  A good day, if you ask me. I'll be tipping my hat to this corporate-created holiday.  Who knew something would be such a success. Oh wait...hello Valentine's Day.

My wonderfully decreased stash of Peperos.

Anna and Sam created a picture book of my FAVORITE song, "Down by the Bay." (Thanks, Mom for singing it to me when I was little)  Anyways, now they can no longer get the song out of their heads which is good, really.  They learned bay, watermelon, whale, moose, goose, and dare. Success? I'd say :) DISCLAIMER: ANNA IS A STUDENT - NOT ME.










I'm sure you can tell the difference between the ones Sam did and the ones Anna did.

No comments:

Post a Comment