Thursday, August 19, 2010

Here We Go Again

So, after a ton of deliberation, I decided to choose the job in Incheon and forego all the interviews I had scheduled for today.  I was supposed to have a Skype interview with a position in Suwon, a phone interview with a different position in Suwon, and a phone interview for a position in Jeonju.  Each of those places had other foreign teachers at the schools, while the school in Incheon will have only one foregin teacher - me.  This did enter my thought process and I think maybe I should give it a whirl.  I mean, Incheon is a rather large city - an international business city - and there are bound to be many expats there.  So despite my not working with any expats, I'm sure to run into some around town...right?

After making my decision, I decided to sign my contract and send it off - this time via FedEx.  To my utter surprise, the total was $21 less than UPS!! What a rip off, UPS! I sent it the same way - priority/overnight/whatever it is that will get there the fastest, and FedEx is extremely cheaper.  I am now boycotting UPS. That's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment