Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Drone

It's back to the grind, here. I took a bit of a vacation last week - Thursday through Sunday I was at the beach with my family.  It was a great break from the every day monotony of my life in Charlotte.  I find myself thinking about my times in Korea more and more frequently these days.  I think about the food I ate, the places I went, the conversations I had with Trisha, the fun things we did. We were always going new places, painting pottery, seeing a movie - and it seemed like I was living the good life. I think I have a case of Stockholm Syndrome (of sorts), haha

Maybe I just feel I need something new. Although, I absolutely cannot complain about my life. I have a job where I make enough money; I have amazing roomates (and an awesome boyfriend), a wonderful little pup that is cute as can be, a supportive family, and fantastic friends. So in the grand scheme of things - I am doing quite well.

I hope to take Stoli to the groomer today (apparently she smells), get my oil change (a whopping 4,000 miles overdue), and do some grocery shopping (I've been eating bagles since I returned from the beach). One thing that is super exciting - FOOTBALL SEASON!! It's right around the corner. With that comes cooler weather!! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment